couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Help to transfer the content from moin moin wiki to cwiki
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:03:50 GMT
Alex +1 on your efforts. You are doing so damn much for the community! This
absolute highly appreciated. Thank you!

But I would really like to see also others to take part in the migration. A
lot of answers in IRC or the mailing lists refer to the wiki and the docs.
So imho it is also the community's responsibility to help. And yeah - it's
not a dream job. But the more people help, the faster it is done and the
faster we have better, fresher, nicer documentation resources.

So I friendly ask the community to help here. These are your docs :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk