couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "M.C. Wilson" <nijha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Concurrent Instances of CouchDB on Mac OS X 10.7.5
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:11:58 GMT
Well, if you've got a beefy enough machine I suppose you could use Vagrant to spin up a few
CouchDB VMs. I haven't used it, but there appears to be a Couch box for Vagrant over here:
https://github.com/concord-consortium/couchdb-vagrant

On Mar 27, 2014, at 10:09 AM, Rian R. Maloney <rian.maloney@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a simple way to run multiple concurrent instances of CouchDB on a single MAC
computer or is it not recommended to do this. I am trying to test multiple client types on
an application w/o requiring multiple PCs.