couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ramanadham, Radhika" <radhika.ramanad...@emc.com>
Subject RE: using python-cloudant to connect to couchDB
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:05:02 GMT
No problem. Thanks for responding.
Yes, my intention is to only use it for local couchDB and create db, documents and perform
CRUD ops.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Wenk [mailto:andy@nms.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:07 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: using python-cloudant to connect to couchDB

Mike, Radhika,

well - obviously I am wrong. I am sorry. Thanks for your example Mike. I think Radhikas question
is very well answered then :)

But I am still wondering if the intention of this library is to use it for Apache CouchDB's
and not only Cloudant. But on the other side if it works it works ...

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk