couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ramanadham, Radhika" <radhika.ramanad...@emc.com>
Subject RE: Is CouchDB supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server SP3
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:52:28 GMT
I had to add this repo-

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:ZaWertun:db/SLE_11_SP3/home:ZaWertun:db.repo

and then I could do a zypper install couchdb

I just want to make sure this is legit and I won't run into issues :)

Here is the version I installed-

Information for package couchdb:

Repository: home:ZaWertun:db (SLE_11_SP3)
Name: couchdb
Version: 1.5.0-49.3
Arch: x86_64
Vendor: obs://build.opensuse.org/home:ZaWertun
Installed: Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Wenk [mailto:andywenk@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:23 PM
To: Ramanadham, Radhika
Cc: user@couchdb.apache.org; andywenk@apache.org
Subject: Re: Is CouchDB supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server SP3

ok - so now you should check which version it is. I don't have a suse linux box available.
The actual CouchDB version is 1.5.0 but I don't think it will be available in the package
manager. Hopefully there is 1.2 which would be ok ... then go and install it (zypper install
couchdb). Be aware that Erlang is needed ...

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany