couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ramanadham, Radhika" <radhika.ramanad...@emc.com>
Subject RE: Unable to install cloudant on mu suse linux box?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:14:24 GMT
I am using Suse Linux and opensuse is different from suse linux I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Zarate [mailto:eduardo@bbfour.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:10 AM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to install cloudant on mu suse linux box?

So strange,

I was able to install cloudant python module in OpenSuse 12.2..

zypper install python-pip
zypper install python-xml
pip install cloudant

Downloading/unpacking cloudant
  Downloading cloudant-0.5.6.tar.gz
  Running setup.py egg_info for package cloudant

Downloading/unpacking requests-futures==0.9.4 (from cloudant)
  Downloading requests-futures-0.9.4.tar.gz
  Running setup.py egg_info for package requests-futures

Downloading/unpacking requests>=1.2.0 (from
requests-futures==0.9.4->cloudant)
  Downloading requests-2.2.1.tar.gz (421Kb): 421Kb downloaded