couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ben Johnson <myalphabetfam...@gmail.com>
Subject A POST from the browser
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 06:06:57 GMT
Hello,
  I am new to couchdB and am exploring it as a way to store some data.  I
would like to store data that originates from the browser into my database.
 It seems from all forms of ajax calls I have tried it posts the OPTIONS
method before the POST to test the waters.  It looks like couch never
accepts this method because it is not allowed (405).

What is the simplest  way to POST docs to the database from the browser
using ajax?  Can it handle the OPTIONS method?

Thanks for your help,
Ben