couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Data Day
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:23:51 GMT
For people from Moscow, Russia there also will be Open Data Day. More
information is available on meet up page which also contains useful
links about open data that is related to /this country/:

http://www.meetup.com/okfnru/events/156390472/

If anyone there would like to visit this even and make something with
CouchDB feel free to ping me (:

--