couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login link missing in 1.5 with Window IE 8
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:45:05 GMT
CouchDb is fully tested only against Firefox, and there are no guarantees
with other browsers. That said, most things work in IE and I can see the
link with IE10 on Windows 7, with that same version of CouchDb. It also
works fine with Windows 8 and IE11 so I suspect it's specific to earlier IE
versions, or else there is something unusual with your setup. Are you able
to try it with a later version of IE? That might tell us something.

Nick