couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pascal Dennerly <dnn...@gmail.com>
Subject Enforcing creating documents using an update handler in a CouchApp
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:40:38 GMT
Hi,

I've been struggling with how I might lock down PUT and POST to a DB so I
can enforce a model. Now using an update handler would be ideal, but I'm
struggling to find a way of preventing changes to documents directly.

If validation_doc_update had context about the request, I could block any
requests that didn't come through an update handler there.

Does anyone have any ideas how to do this? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Pascal