couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Matching docs which values ending with a specific string
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:37:03 GMT
Hi everyone,

I just want to drop a side note. Everyone knows, that the documentation is
partially outdated and that the Wiki has some older parts which are not
that regularly maintained. I generally suggest to first have a look at the
"new" documentation site found at http://docs.couchdb.org.

I kindly ask everyone to update the documentation if errors are found or if
there are missing bits. The source for doc.couchdb.org is living in the
CouchDB source code at share/doc/src. Simply clone the repo and fire a pull
request if you have changed or added things. For editing the Wiki pages,
please register there and drop a note to the user@ or dev@ list. We will
add you to the contributors list.

Btw. - Noah started to fill the new Wiki :)

Thanks a lot and keep on discussing :)

Cheers

Andy

--