couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hank Knight <hknight...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Timestamp inaccurate and seems to be cached
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 18:58:53 GMT
I want to get the current timestamp according to the CouchDB server
using a GET request.  When new documents are created, an update
function is used to add a timestamp to a document.  When I get a
result set, it is important to know the server's current timestamp so
the age of the documents in the result set can be correctly
determined.