couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication of attachment is extremely slow.. LOGGED INFORMATION
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 00:31:37 GMT
Interesting note, this is fixed by applying the patch to COUCHDB-1953.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Rian R. Maloney <rian.maloney@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Will do Dave. Thanks again for the help
>
> Im away from desk at the moment but - Ive recreated this on 2 windows 7 pcs and a MAC
OS X mini.

> Im putting together a cleansed file - this format is used for check image exchange between
banks so I need to remove personal data.

> Thanks
> Rian
>

> On Friday, January 24, 2014 4:51 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Duplicated locally. Poking around at debugging what's going on.
>

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Scott Weber <scotty2541@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Thanks. I'll remember that for next time.
>>
>> Hopefully, there won't be a next time for a while :-)

It messes up the threaded view of the conversation.

>> The listserv running this group is really MIME-unfriendly (ironic, considering this
thread) so attachments are out; but nowadays we have lots of nice online tools like Pastebin
and Gist for hosting big blobs of text that you can then post a URL to.