couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ralev <vladimir.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compaction of views deletes the indices?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:21:54 GMT
Thanks. I do see emfail errors all over the place indeed. As a workaround
is it feasible to enable some large system limits. I already have 1M linux
file handles limit. I am forcing compaction on a large scale - 1000s of
databases further segmented by bigcouch. I will try to pace my script next
time i run it hoping it wouldn't open all files at the same time, but still
not sure if I should touch other settings inside erlang itself.