couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <>
Subject Fwd: LAST CALL: ApacheCon Call For Papers
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:31:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

and a gain - please check if you want to send a talk for the ApacheCon ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Bowen <>
Date: 29 January 2014 20:36
Subject: LAST CALL: ApacheCon Call For Papers

 We're down to the wire on the ApacheCon Call for Papers. I know that we've
extended the CFP practically ever year back to the beginning, but we're on
a very tight schedule this year and when it's over, it's over.

So, get your talks in by Saturday, so that you can participate in this
exciting event.

Please note that any project can have content at ApacheCon. And because we
have more room than we've ever had before, we have the ability to include
projects that haven't had adequate representation in the past, which is
something I'm really excited about.

So, submit early, submit often, and I'll see you in Denver!

Rich Bowen - - @rbowen - @apachecon

Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany