couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <>
Subject Re: Marketing suggestion
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:23:15 GMT
Most recent posts are 1 post about Riak and 1 about Couchbase vs 8 about CouchDB, related tooling
or community events seems like a reasonable ratio to me. The problem is fairly minimal participation.

On 22 Jan 2014, at 23:13, Jens Alfke <> wrote:

> There's already a LinkedIn group for CouchDB:
> I was a member briefly, but most of the traffic is spam (as you can see if you look at
the most recent posts) or off-topic posts about other NoSQL databases, so I unsubscribed.
> Are you talking about a different kind of page?
> —Jens

View raw message