couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration from bigcouch to later couchdb
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:56:22 GMT

Good question. We are certainly obliged to ensure couchdb pre-merge data upgrades to couchdb
post-merge but the bigcouch to couchdb path is not something we’ve yet committed to.  That
said, unless it turns out to be intractable (which seems unlikely) we’ll certainly make
an effort to support that. The directory hierarchy will be the same, at least.

B.