couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Schmidt <oliver.schmidt...@orlives.de>
Subject Proble with rewriting to list functions
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 11:55:10 GMT
Hi,
I have the following strange problem: I want to rewrite an URL to trigger a
_list function which should display data supplied by a view. The does both
map and reduce, but for this list funtion I don't need the reduce step, so I
supplied the query argument reduce=false. This is the rewrite I use:

	{from: '/tags', to: '_list/testList/tags', query: { reduce:false}},

The strange error I encounter is that the rewrite URL
http://localhost:5984/recipes/_design/recipe-couch/_rewrite/tags gives me
the error message {"error":"unknown_error","reason":"badarg"}. If I
trigger the list function directly via
http://localhost:5984/recipes/_design/recipe-couch/_list/testList/tags?reduce=false or not
supply the reduce=false
query argument in the rewrite, everything works fine.
Is this a bug in CouchDB or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Oliver