couchdb-user mailing list archives

From meredrica <st...@meredrica.org>
Subject JSON Testing/Compare
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:10:30 GMT
Hello All!

We recently started developing a small json comparison tool because we
have to go through substantial changes in a backend that uses CouchDB.

Tests have to make sure that the JSON that ends up in CouchDB is the
same as the one generated so far.

The Project is still new but we will be adding features as we go about
our tests. I thought an early share would not hurt :)

If anybody has features that he wants to see in the tool, feel free to
open an issue or create a pull request. Right now the whole thing is
super easy to read (~40 lines of ruby).

Features:
CLI only
Can compare files with urls and vice versa.
Speaks HTTP Basic auth

https://github.com/cosea/json-compare