couchdb-user mailing list archives

From meredrica <st...@meredrica.org>
Subject Small tool for CouchDB changes feeds
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:11:45 GMT
Hello all!

Long lived HTTP connections like the continuous feed from CouchDB are
not exactly in wide use. I had an issue using them together with vert.x
[1] because there is no API to close the stream from the vert.x side.

So I wrote couchpipe - a simple Java server that consumes a changes
feed, parses the messages and POSTs them to a configurable HTTP endpoint.
It watches the stream for timeouts, reconnects if a configurable amount
of Time did not yield any data and supports HTTP Basic auth.And itt's
released under modified BSD license.

Maybe this helps somebody :)

You can find it here:
https://github.com/cosea/couchpipe