couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Rian R. Maloney" <rian.malo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Replication of attachment is extremely slow.. LOGGED INFORMATION
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:03:11 GMT
Will do Dave. Thanks again for the help

Im away from desk at the moment but - Ive recreated this on 2 windows 7 pcs and a MAC OS X
mini.

Im putting together a cleansed file - this format is used for check image exchange between
banks so I need to remove personal data.

Thanks
Rian

On Friday, January 24, 2014 4:51 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:

Duplicated locally. Poking around at debugging what's going on.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Scott Weber <scotty2541@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Thanks. I'll remember that for next time.
>
> Hopefully, there won't be a next time for a while :-)

It messes up the threaded view of the conversation.

> The listserv running this group is really MIME-unfriendly (ironic, considering this thread)
so attachments are out; but nowadays we have lots of nice online tools like Pastebin and Gist
for hosting big blobs of text that you can then post a URL to.