couchdb-user mailing list archives

From ghhjdfhjd fdhjhfjdfjhdfj <hehehahahehah...@yahoo.com>
Subject All Erlang solution
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:53:26 GMT
Hello.

I'd like to use 100% Erlang for CouchDB development (not http/rest, and not using an Erlang
driver which is a wrapper for http/rest).

I understand that there are 2 things:  1) plugins, and 2) hovercraft.

Both seem fine.  But with plugins, afaik it seems I'd have to scroll through the CouchDB
source to in order to figure out their lower-level API (I don't think there is a 'plugin API'
provided, and I don't think there is some friendly document out there saying 'Hi plugin writers!
Here are the internal functions you will need which mimick the http/rest API').

It seems (if I'm not mistaken) that hovercraft is the thing I'm looking for.  But the thing
looks old and unmaintained as hell.  Does it still work?  Does anyone use it?  Is there
some updated fork somewhere that someone is maintaining?

Feel free to recommend anything, point me in some kind of direction, give advice or comments,
etc.

Thanks.