couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "R.J. Steinert" ...@rjsteinert.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a limit on simultaneous replications?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:13:56 GMT
@Jens We're testing over a strong Internet connection. My laptop for
example has no problem doing this replication in the couple of seconds you
have also experienced, the Raspberry Pi on the other hand...

@Robert Thanks for chiming in. Unfortunately I'm no Erlang expert so I
won't be much help. I may however look at writing a replication manager in
Javascript, perhaps contributing it to the PouchDB project.