couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zoé Bellot <zoe.bel...@cozycloud.cc>
Subject Force the start sequence of a replication
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:16:04 GMT
Hello couchDB users,

I would like to replicate two databases with a one-shot replication with a
filter which takes documents with a field 'docType' equals to File or
Folder. Once, this replication done, I would like to do a continuous
replication between these two databases with a filter which takes documents
with a field 'docType' equals to File or Folder and deleted document.

However, I would like to start the second replication at the last sequence
of the first replication. I can find the sequence number in the first
replication information but I don't know how force the second replication
to start at this sequence.
Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry for my english, I'm not a native English speaker.

Zoé