couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Burst PUT updates
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 01:17:45 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

Which CouchDB/Erlang version you're using?
Do you have delay_commits enabled and how much loaded your disk I/O?
How often autocompaction runs and does freezes happened during
compaction or just eventually?
Can you share your script to let us reproduce the behaviour? It would
be awesome, if you'll be able to provide some usage statistics to see
when anomaly freezing starts and what's tasks/requests CouchDB serves
in that moment.

Thanks!

--