couchdb-user mailing list archives

From david martin <david.mar...@lymegreen.co.uk>
Subject Re: Timeout using Erlang views with large documents
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:37:46 GMT
On 18/12/13 22:42, Robert Newson wrote:
> "There is something hard coded in there and I will find it eventually
> and find why it was put there and by whom."
>
> This attitude might discourage people from helping you with your efforts.
>
> B.

If a simple statement of intent dissuades people from helping, then I do not want their help.

Your own attitude may need rearranging in the light of your response to a perfectly well directed
question.

There is only one conclusion I can draw from your rather trite response and that is you are
getting too clever at put-downs and not clever enough at helpful answers.

Please refrain from ever answering any questions I may ask this list.

--
David Martin