couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: How do you document your document structure?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:27:24 GMT
Great work, Travis! I'm eager to see more happen in CouchDB-land around
the use of JSON-Schema.

FWIW, I'm playing with some MapReduce for identifying content--when you
don't know what you're getting:
https://github.com/cloudant-labs/Spellbook/tree/master/content-identification

It's sort of the flip-side of having a schema up front...or it could be.

Thanks again for posting this,
Benjamin