couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dragos Stoica <dragos_constantin_sto...@yahoo.com>
Subject Răspuns: Răspuns: CouchDB design doc editor and couch.js sandbox
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:53:43 GMT
Hello Skitsanos,

Thank you for the info. I had no clue about this - I'm a little bit stuck in Linux - OpenSource
world so no contacts to .NET or Windows.
I will find a PC with Windows and try the tool.

Great job and keep it up!

Dragos STOICA
0735220023

În Marţi, 10 Decembrie 2013 0:42:26, Skitsanos <info@skitsanos.com> a scris:

Salut Dragos,

I guess you wasn't aware about Kanapes IDE (http://kanapeside.com), a fully
featured CouchDB IDE, made in Bucharest btw...

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013, Dragos Stoica wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I would like to present you a tool that we use for ddoc editing and for
> small couch.js taks.
> The tool is a
 CouchDB DB itself and was developed with couchapp.

--
----
*Skitsanos *-- White Label design and development