I want to show a list of tags in my couchapp. So I created a view "tags" which aggregates the items in my DB in the form key:[tagname_string[0],tagname_string], value=objectname.

Now I want to be able to use a list function, which just shows the objects with a certain key supplied in the URL. I created the following rewrite:

{from: '/tags/:key', to: '_list/testList/tags'},

which internally queries _list/testList/tags?k=suppliedkey using the view _view/tags?k=suppliedkey . But this is invalid JSON, I need _view/tags?k=["suppliedkey"] . How can I rewrite to a valid JSON key?

Thanks, Oliver