couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "John Norris" <j...@norricorp.f9.co.uk>
Subject Doucment Update Conflict in Futon
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:48:24 GMT
  Hi,

I have been using Futon to create views and today though I can create
new views eg _design/test/_view/AAAA where test is new, I can then not
edit or create new views in test after that.
I get a pop up of
The document could not be saved: Document update conflict.
I also had the View dropdown menu showing dozens of numbers under a
design when I deleted the views within the document at one point.
The db has not been replicated so I am not sure how there can be a
conflict.
Can somebody explain what I have done wrong?
Regards,
John