couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject CouchDB Conf is next week! See you there?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:44:24 GMT
Hey folks,

CouchDB Conf is next week. It's taking place on Wednesday, November
the 13th. That's the day before Cascadia JS. And in fact, we're
hosting it in the same venue as Cascadia JS, and your ticket price
includes the Cascadia JS reception. Woop!

If you haven't got your ticket, there's still chance to do so.

Read more about the conference in this blog post I just published:

Or go directly to buy your ticket here:

Because we're a volunteer organisation, we could do with your help
promoting this news. Please retweet, reshare, and upvote!

Hacker News:

Thank you!

Noah Slater

View raw message