couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A Simple REST API
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 02:40:47 GMT
I wonder why you prefer to work with raw sockets instead of using one
of many available http clients for Ruby...
Just pick one that you like:
http://www.slideshare.net/HiroshiNakamura/rubyhttp-clients-comparison
To really work with simple rest api you don't need to reimplement
baseline things that have been already done and tested.
--