couchdb-user mailing list archives

From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fauxton + Pouchdb
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:02:22 GMT
Well no, that is the use of pouchdb in the browser, which is a good use,
this is pouchdb running in Node and I am just trying to get a feel for the
possible uses. The github repo talks of some uses but none of them are
useful to me. and it is that category of usefulness which is the one that
truly interests me.

Cheers,
Bryan