couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Query about your database (Couchdb)
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:33:03 GMT
Hi Ghadah,

you should keep posting this again to the user mailinglist as these
questions are maybe interesting for other users.

On 6 November 2013 10:35, Ghadah Abuyahya <ghadahabuyahya@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Andy ,
>
> I appreciate your time reviewing my application.
> Thank you very very much.

you're welcome

 I am very confused, I do not Know from where I start with C#.
> Is there clarify more by C#?

CouchDB is a database you can use with various programming languages. Most
likely someone who is using one language wrote a wrapper
for speaking with the database. But this has nothing to do with CouchDB. So
I assume you are familiar in writing C# code. The CouchDB Wiki is not the
platform
to search for a starting point with C# and CouchDB. Please search the
internet for that. I do not write C# code but maybe someone else can help
you.

>  And what is the hosting CouchDB, Is it like a data container for my
> data? Is it a free?

Cloudant is offering CouchDB hosting. Free and payed. Please refer to the
different plans here: https://cloudant.com/product/pricing/

> I would be grateful if you answer me.
> I am so so sorry.

This list is for helping CouchDB users. So you really don't have to be
sorry ;-). Keep asking!

> Thanks, Again.

Cheers
--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

GPG fingerprint: 3B6D 07F8 8732 CD61 D078  EF7A 63BA 495D 0F15 F21F