couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Fauxton + Pouchdb
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 20:22:57 GMT
from pouchdb.com:

"PouchDB was created to help web developers build applications that work
equally as well offline as they do online. It enables applications to store
data locally while offline, and synchronise it with CouchDB and compatible
servers when the application is back online, keeping the user's data in
sync no matter where they next login."

Isn't it just that ;-)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

GPG fingerprint: 3B6D 07F8 8732 CD61 D078  EF7A 63BA 495D 0F15 F21F