couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:56:27 GMT
My answer was as serious as the question "what does an "expert" knows
that is so important that can't be learned on
documentation, wikis and blogs?".

An expert or experienced practitioner is someone who has already done
the above, and more, allowing you to exchange one commodity (money)
for another (working design or code).

B.