couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Kumar <suraj.ku...@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:20:27 GMT
Friends,

This is a great thread. Thanks to OP for starting.

I'd benefit if we could identify folks who are from Bangalore / India. We
are beginning to rely on CouchDB for a not-so-critical system - but this
will soon become critical as we attain Diversity and Scale. On the
*Diversity* front: we expect a lot of different (single page) 'apps' which
operate upon a single data set / objects; On the scale front we expect both
the data size and usage rate to grow in the near to long term future. Above
this, we also expect the complexity of the data to increase and we're
looking to achieve things like 'relationships' and 'constraints' based on
user defined 'relationships'. I'm guessing this is in the domain of
tinkering with Erlang and being new to Erlang and not yet having taken a
look at CouchDB's erlang interfaces, the fear of the uncertain is but
natural. Although thus far the documentation has come in handy, I'd really
like an expert by the side :)

Regards,

  -Suraj

--
An Onion is the Onion skin and the Onion under the skin until the Onion
Skin without any Onion underneath.

receipt.