couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: building couchdb 1.5 on centos 6.4
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:51:14 GMT
Yes there was a missing dependency to erlang-asn1 on centos 6.4

Perhaps the wiki document
(http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/install/unix.html ) can just say yum
install erlang instead of several (but incomplete) erlang-* it installs.

The complete erl package does get this specific dependency (and any
others if they were missing)

Thanks
Vivek