couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: building couchdb 1.5 on centos 6.4
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:58:14 GMT
Thanks - I tried it.  There is something odd going on.  It says there is
no such app, and while couchdb source seems to refer to it, I can not
find it anywhere in the filesystem.

Erlang R14B04 (erts-5.8.5) [source] [64-bit] [smp:8:8] [rq:8]
[async-threads:0] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.8.5  (abort with ^G)
1> application:start(asn1).
{error,{"no such file or directory","asn1.app"}}

# pwd
/opt/apache-couchdb-1.5.0/src

# grep -R asn1 *
couchdb/couch_app.erl:    case start_apps([crypto, asn1, public_key,
sasl, inets, oauth, ssl, ibrowse, syntax_tools, compiler, xmerl,
mochiweb, os_mon]) of