couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alain Mouette <amlista...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: CouchDB vs RethinkDB
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:13:02 GMT
Em 05-11-2013 19:42, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. escreveu:
> Couch can and will handle net splits. If you use the replicator db. Conflicts will be
detected and a winning version is determistically chosen on each node, resulting in the same
doc everywhere.

Thanks, that is much reasuring. Specialy because, in my particular case,
I can establish "busines rules" to avoid potencial conflicts. In case of
a netsplit each side can edit only it's side of the data.

Alain