couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <ziggythehams...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: CouchDB: @ in username messing up curl
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 04:41:15 GMT
Can't you go -u email@site.com --pass password? From: Hank Knight
Sent: 11/13/2013 20:43
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: CouchDB: @ in username messing up curl
I tried encoding the @ but that does not work either!

curl -kX -u nlbdmobz%40sharklasers.com:password123 POST \
 https://zqzqzqz555.couchappy.com/urls \
 -d "{}" -H "Content-Type: application/json"

Please test it with the real database and login information I provided.

Unfortunately I have to use curl here and I need to figure out what to
do about "@".

Thanks for the help!