couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:32:15 GMT
I agree, sub-communities when you have tags are useless, especially because reputation is per
site. You can follow CouchDB and PHP, JavaScript, simply adding php, couchdb and javascript
tags to your favorites. Having separate communities makes sense, but arguments not. I mean,
you can't mixup groceries with programming but I find pointless having android as a separate
site, at least on StackOverflow where a programmer can be interested in both Android and CouchDB
and he wants earn reputation answering questions related to different arguments.

-Filippo

On Oct 31, 2013, at 7:15 PM, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. wrote:

> I was talking about the osqa tool.
>
> One the topic of couchdb.stackexchange.com sub domain: I develop android for a living
and never use the Android SX page, I think they are kind of pointless. I rather stick to SO
and answer tags