couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Karlsson <fkarls...@gmail.com>
Subject Most recent or first results by custom ID
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:40:00 GMT
Hi everyone!

I posted this question on SO but haven't got much attention yet. Hope the title isn't misleading.
I would be very grateful if any CouchDB experts could help me out! The problem I'm having
is the only thing stopping me from proceeding forwards with CouchDB's awesome featureset (the
replication and the changes feed is for me in this case a real dealmaker and I haven't found
any viable alternatives to it).

SO link: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19356563/most-recent-or-first-results-by-custom-id-with-couchdb

This is my first time posting to a mailing list, so I hope I'm doing it right...

Regards,
Fredrik