couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:13:28 GMT
@Filippo: I suppose if the only, or primary requirement for any new CouchDB
Q&A community is that it have zero setup time, zero cost and zero
maintenance, then sadly, SO/SE is the correct choice.

Side note... What is your site url? I'd be interested in talking in email
or another thread about how you generated so much ad revenue. What worked
and what didn't. If you would be open to that :-)