couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:05:39 GMT
@Filippo and a couple others: Are you arguing that it would be acceptable
to forcibly close and eliminate all other programming communities because
SO/SE is so absolutely perfect that we don't need any other online
communities? Do you understand that your SO "reputation" doesn't put any
money in your pockets, just in SO's? It's a meaningless number ;-)

If we have someone to set it up and it can be managed by users, I vote for
a stand-alone CouchDB community. It can then generate it's own ad income.
Give that money to the guys busting their butts building CouchDB!