couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:25:19 GMT
@Matt: "Devil's Advocate" or "The Devil's Advocate". The later features
Charlize Theron and that's a very good thing!

Yeah I know, I was mostly kidding about the "eliminate all other sites" bit
;-)

I'm just so very tired and bored with SO. Tired of having to sift through a
hundred+ SO garbage posts to find one or two with links to an external site
containing the answer I need. Tired of putting money in their pockets :-(