couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crawl webpages into couchdb
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:41:17 GMT
Hi Affi,

Your question is very unspecific. We have no idea what kind of information
you are going to crawl from websites and you need to decide that for
yourself (or find a forum that's more specific to crawling). If you tell us
what information you have, and how you would like to query it we might be
able to help you.

Cheers,
Jens