couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:31:15 GMT
OSQA has just a subset of StackOverflow features. You can't even compare them. I'm implementing
something similar to StackOverflow (with some Reddit and WordPress features) and I really
know what I'm talking about. Programmers tend to minimize the complexity of a system, but
StackOverflow is a really complex piece of software.

-Filippo