couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of winning-revision algorithm?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:53:25 GMT

On Oct 10, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Jason Smith <jhs@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi, Jens. Well, I was going to link you to my investigation in Gist;
> however it looks like you have already seen it.

I swear I haven’t seen that gist before; someone must’ve hacked into my Github account
and posted that comment last month! (It can’t be that my memory is going…)

Anyway, the live-vs-deleted revision rule isn’t mentioned in that gist. As you’re certainly
better at reading Erlang than I am, it’d be great if you could look for the evidence in
the source sometime :)

—Jens