couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "E. Kastelijn" <couchdbm...@kastelijn.nu>
Subject os_process_error exit_status 139
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 06:31:50 GMT

Hi all,

Recently I had a (for me unexplainable) error message in my couchdb log.

[error] [<0.497.0>] OS Process Error <0.4968.0> :: {os_process_error,
{exit_status,139}}

After some research I found out that selinux was blocking some access on
my Fedora 19 system.
I filed a bug for it at Fedora, and I disabled selinux to get CouchDB
working again with:

setenforce 0

I saw this CouchDB Wiki page:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Error_messages which mentions runtime
errors.
-> Could someone please add this type of error (139) and the work-around
to the Wiki to help other users suffering from the same problem?

kind regards,

   Egon Kastelijn