couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Strange error: 'Error: badmatch {error,enoent}'
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:07:41 GMT

>Hello,
>
>We get a strange error after re-installing CouchDB behind a proxy. Each we
>execute a view we get:
>
>Error: badmatch {error,enoent}
>
>We tried to apply the SSL configuration explained in the doc, but no
>success so far. Any help would be quite appreciated.
>
>Regards
>
>Philippe Rigaux

Salut Philippe,

Usually the help available is commensurate with the amount of information
provided ;-)

Try sending us the output of:

curl -vX GET …your_view…

the information in couch.log at the same time.

Also, the relevant logs in your proxy. You might want to share some of
the config for that too.

There's a fair bit of info on the couchdb wiki on proxies etc.

Pay special attention to things getting re-written wrt URL encoding.

A+
Dave